This Certified Cyber Investigator (CCI) specialist-level course is for professionals whose role requires them to capture and analyse data from ‘live’ systems. It introduces the latest guidelines and artefacts on current Windows operating systems and teaches essential skills for conducting an efficient and comprehensive investigation.
Certified Cyber Investigator
Book your training three months in advance of the course start date and get a 20% discount.
For more information about this course, please see below
This course will enable you to:
- Learn a number of methodologies for undertaking a sound cyber investigation
- Acquire and practice new techniques to extract relevant data from a live networked environment
- Gain confidence when identifying and capturing live operating system artefacts
- Improve your ability to respond effectively to a cyber event
- You will learn and practice the critical skills needed to identify the correct forensic artefacts in a live network environment during or after a cyber event, and how to preserve and collect that data
- You will practice how to correctly acquire and handle dynamic data so that you do not inadvertently alter or destroy vital clues that could result in your investigation failing or the resultant evidence being inadmissible in court
Experienced forensic investigators and cyber security practitioners who already have a good knowledge of forensic investigation and want to extend their skills.
For more information on this course, please email the Education team or contact us on +44(0)1763 285285