This Hacking Insight for Managers (HIM) one-day awareness course is for people who need a high-level understanding of hacking rather than practical know-how. It introduces the basic technical concepts behind the various stages of a hacking attack, as well as some common tools used by hackers and security professionals.
Hacking Insight For Managers
Book your training three months in advance of the course start date and get a 20% discount.
Completed this course?
For more information about this course, please see below
This course, you will:
- Gain an understanding of IT security from an attacker’s perspective
- Be able to evaluate the possible risks to your business from hackers
- Understand the principles of how to defend your organisation effectively from the risk of attack
- You will gain an insight into the mindset and motivation of hackers, and learn how they infiltrate organisations and the damage that can follow
- You will find out how organisations are exposed through the various routes of attack, including the internet, employees, social engineering, emails and wireless
- You will learn about the security lapses behind a number of real-world, high-profile attacks
- You will have the chance to try your hand at some simple web application attacks in our ‘hack lab’
IAnyone interested in understanding the risks that hackers pose including:
- IT Managers
- Systems Analysts
- IT Security Professionals & Auditors
- Security Officers & Data Protection representatives
For more information on this course, please email the Education team or contact us on +44(0)1763 285285