Information Security Certified ISO 27001 Implementation Practitioner (CIIP)
This three-day practical ISO 27001 training course is for people who want to understand the component parts of the ISO Standard with a view to setting up an implementation project. You will learn how to define and risk-assess your organisation’s information assets, and prepare for the essential requirements needed to obtain ISO 27001 certification.
Book your training three months in advance of the course start date and get a 20% discount.
For more information about this course, please see below
With this course, you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of information security and how it applies to your organisation
- Learn how to define information assets in a way that’s suitable for your organisation and how to undertake a risk assessment
- Gain confidence that certification is within reach and obtain guidance on applying for certification
- You will gain an understanding of the key steps involved in planning, implementing and maintaining an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system (ISMS)
- You will learn what an ISMS is and how to define information security policies for your organisation
- You will gain the skills needed to identify information assets and undertake a risk assessment and will acquire effective techniques for managing risk
Anyone with responsibility for, or with an interest in, information security, including:
- People employed in IT, financial and HR management
- Computer auditors IT security officers
- Information security professionals
For more information on this course, please email the Education team or contact us on +44(0)1763 285285