Managing Insider Risk (MIR)
This 1-day course will give you valuable insight into one of the major security challenges facing modern digital organisations whatever their sector.
We will highlight how users can both maliciously and accidentally cause a range of harms to your organisation and how you can build the frameworks to limit such risk.
Book your training three months in advance of the course start date and get a 20% discount.
For more information about this course, please see below
The course in particular will give you:
- The skills and insight to be able to understand and articulate the level of insider risk your organisation faces.
- Information needed to be able to gain support for establishing a Managing Insider Risk programme and how to structure its implementation.
- The different type of insider and how your organisation can be harmed.
- Approaches to understanding insider’s motivations and behaviour prior to causing harm.
- We will share a practical risk-based approach to access your own organisation’s insider risk profile. This will be brought to life in exercises.
- We will provide an overview of the key components of a successful insider risk programme.
- Trainers will also share how to avoid common pitfalls and the challenges when starting to manage this unique risk type.
- Anyone with an interest or responsibility to manage both cyber and people risks in an organisation.
- It would particularly suit information and physical security managers and those in compliance and conduct functions, as well as HR managers.
For more information on this course, please email the Education team or contact us on +44(0)1763 285285